OUR POLICY ON
As excited as we are to be open for the Winter, we want to make sure that we are doing all we can to keep our little community safe this season. We have introduced a few COVID-19 safety measures in line with government recommendations.
We are hoping for a safe and healthy season ahead for everyone and really appreciate your support and understanding with these measures, protecting our community will ensure our studio and other local businesses can continue to operate and provide services for those of us still in town. If you have any questions and want to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you ASAP.
- To enter AYA Hotel and the Powder Yoga Studio please wear a face mask.
- We will take your temperature on arrival. Those with fever will not be permitted to enter or take part in the class.
- We will open the windows during class for extra ventiallion when there are more than 10 people in the room.
- If you have your own yoga equipment (mat, strap etc), please bring it to class. We will provide disinfected rental equipment if needed.
- We will not be providing hands on adjustments in class for the time being.
- Class size is currently limited to 20 mats, we will monitor government advice and reduce if necessary.
- If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or if you have any cold / flu symptoms we ask that you don’t visit the studio.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 we ask that you not attend the studio until you have received a negative test result.
- If you have had secondary contact i.e. you have been around someone (person A) who has been with another person who has COVID-19 (person B), we also ask you do not attend the studio until person A has received a negative test.
We understand this is a difficult time and please ask for your support in helping us to keep the studio open for the season. If you have any questions or you are unsure if you should attend the studio, please message us through Facebook, instagram or call Charlie on +81 (0)70 4192 5949.
CHECK OUT OUR TIMETABLE
BOOK YOUR CLASS
We have classes to suit all levels and abilities. See you on the mat!