OUR POLICY ON
As excited as we are to be open for the Winter, we want to make sure that we are doing all we can to keep our little community safe this season. We have introduced a few COVID-19 safety measures in line with government recommendations.
We are hoping for a safe and healthy season ahead for everyone and really appreciate your support and understanding with these measures, protecting our community will ensure our studio and other local businesses can continue to operate and provide services for those of us still in town. If you have any questions and want to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you ASAP.
- To enter AYA Hotel and the Powder Yoga Studio please wear a face mask.
- We will take your temperature on arrival. Those with fever will not be permitted to take part in the class.
- If you have your own yoga equipment (mat, strap etc), please bring it to class. We will provide disinfected rental equipment if needed.
- We will not be providing hands on adjustments in class for the time being.
- Class size is currently limited to 20 mats, we will monitor advice and reduce if necessary.
- If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or if you have any cold / flu symptoms we ask that you don’t visit the studio.
CHECK OUT OUR TIMETABLE
BOOK YOUR CLASS
We have classes to suit all levels and abilities. See you on the mat!